Institute “Saluzzo-Plana” of Alessandria - Piedmont - Italy urgently seeks partners for the following project:
Programme "Erasmus +"
Title of the project: “EUROCIOC”. STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR THE RECOGNITION, ACQUISITION AND CERTIFICATION OF TRANSVERSAL COMPETENCES ABOUT A FOOD TOPIC
High School on fields of Baccalaureate Musical, Classic, Linguistic, Human Sciences , Economic and Social , located in Alessandria, Piedmont, Italy.
The province and the region are centres of excellence in craft and industrial production of chocolate.
School partners in Spain, France, Switzerland, England. Territorial partners in sector’s associations, in services, in professional training.
· to strengthen the level of competence and key skills relevant to the labour market;
· to promote the quality, the excellence and the internationalisation in the Education Institution and in the partners involved;
· to facilitate the international dimension of Education and Training;
· to improve the language Teaching and Learning;
· to improve the dissemination of qualification frameworks, of the recognition of skills and of validation of competences;
· to improve students’ school results, especially of those with a high risk of early school leaving and with few basic competences.
- Individuate chocolate within the industry in terms of educational literature
- Organize stage in companies
- Promote the use of industrial/craft/ tools (also for people with disabilities) aimed at introducing students to the labor market
- reduce early school leaving, even those with disabilities
- improve language learning, social inclusion, active citizenship, participation in intercultural dialogue, addressing educational disadvantage with inclusive education
- encourage creativity, innovation, entrepreneurship and acquire soft skills.
Key action: propose a certification of skills, providing an evaluation grid that allows you to insert both non-disabled students in both the disabled through an interdisciplinary laboratory activities and internships at local and European companies.
The second part of the project is under construction.
Number and profile of participants:
about 300 students of the applicant school (Institution of Higher Education with students aged between 14 and 20)
30 of them with special educational needs and functional diversity.
One professional association (Confindustria), one professional training agency (ENAIP), a consortium for social services (CISSACA), a special agency (Costruire insieme), a consortium of fair trade.
Contact: Mrs. Annalisa Pitisano
+39 339 8154545
Ref.: Institute “Saluzzo-Plana” Alessandria
Secondary School (Social, Linguistic, Musical and Classic Institute)
Via Faa di Bruno n. 21
15121 Alessandria - Italy
+39 131 252276 / 131 56344